The Brokerage Team at Horizon Commercial Realty has a long and respected history of commercial real estate experience in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, our team, individually and collectively, has well established relationships with area associations and charities, other commercial brokers, lenders, government officials, and construction contractors.
Horizon Commercial Realty is designed for success. Well-connected agents place your property in the forefront by proactively marketing our listings. Our increased prominence in Louisville Kentucky’s East End is attributable to the satisfaction and low vacancy rates of our growing list of clients. Our agents know the flow of business in Louisville and will tailor contracts specific to the requirements of your facility.
Building owners engage Horizon’s brokerage services to find tenants to fill their vacancies. Working within the owners’ parameters, Horizon locates interested parties, negotiates the lease or sale, generates or gathers all necessary paperwork and financial documentation, and executes the agreement.
With Horizon Commercial Realty representing your property, you can expect:
- Periodic progress reports
- Targeted direct mail
- Prominently placed sign on property
- Placement on Horizon’s website
- Listings on national and regional commercial real estate websites
- Google search results
- Inclusion on monthly summary sent to regional brokers
- Scheduled individual email to brokerage community
- Quarterly updates to national brokerages
- Customized property literature
Tenant Representation is when a business contracts with Horizon to find the best space for their company to rent or buy. Determining “the best” is fully dependent upon the objectives set by our client. Goals often comprise visibility, location, demographic, economy, or size. Horizon uses a wide variety of research tools to establish, document, and present our recommendation. Utilized tools range from high-tech modeling to long-earned personal market knowledge.
When Horizon Commercial Realty represents you or your business, you can expect:
- Knowledge and research of the lease payments for area properties
- Interpretation and negotiation of leases
- Demographic studies
- Access to national and regional databases of available commercial real estate